Sunday, April 14, 2013

Free Spirits.




Blouse: Romwe
Shorts: Vintage
Necklace: H&M
Eagle Cuff: Alushia Sanchia
Boots: Ash

I love the print of the blouse, it's rocker and boho in one piece. And it's a typical summer print which I really love. I'm pretty much into skull prints (especially when it's a scarf), but this print is more unusual and a cute eyecatcher. The blouse is also perfect for hot summer days, because it's a thinner fabric. I'm sure you still can get it on Romwe.com! :)
_
The weekend has been great. Saturday was definitely the best day ever. 14 - 20°C and I met a very special person. I've been constantly thinking of the beautiful moments. And the sun is shining which makes me feel like being in heaven haha. I'm sorry, I'm just very very happy haha.
_

New season is coming, many new things are coming!  Well, I will not forget the eternal classical ones.  Romwe give us a big surprise by sharing the hottest styles, up to 70% off, starting at $9.99.  Go there to find your new look: http://www.romwe.com/manage_activity/clearance/
Valid date: 04/17/2013 – 04/19/2013

No comments:

Post a Comment