Thursday, June 26, 2014

Weekly Update #3

New in…
That beautiful romper which had been on my wishlist for ages, Dioon boots by Vagabond (already wore them 4 times, the most comfortable boots I've ever owned) and a vintage concho belt and tribal necklace from the market. Both were bargains! :)

Inspired…
Lately I've been inspired by the beautiful banjara fabrics made by indian tribes. Furthermore there's also amazing banjara jewelry! Such beautiful vibrant colors and patchwork designs! 
(Source: Pinterest)


Watched & Listened…
The whole Skrillex mothership tour video at Red Rocks, Colorado. I missed the live streaming, but frankly someone uploaded it on Youtube again one day later - 2 hours perfection. I watched it in the evening while sitting on my couch and to be honest I couldn't sit still. There was no song I didn't like, Sonny did an awesome job, he nailed it all the time. Especially the new mixed version of "Promises" is probably my favorite part - find it at 1:22:20! Watch the whole show here:



Wishlist…
I want some dope blankets for my walls at home. You know, those huge and colorful XXL throws with different prints like moon and stars, tie-dyed patterns, mandalas, elephants or ethnic patterns. I love those, they create an awesome atmosphere in your room. Find similar on eBay.

Recently happening & random thoughts…
On Saturday I have prom night, somehow it feels insane when thinking never being in school again after 12 long years. A new chapter of my life starts right now and finally I feel free & have full control over my life and my expectations. I'm also very very happy with my beautiful I dress I already bought almost a year ago for my prom. Furthermore I'll receive the most perfect clutch ever this week, I ordered it on Sunday and I'm glad I found one I imagined before. My whole look will be very glamorous, classy, but still has a boho vibe going on. I will definitely show you the whole outfit in a post soon after Saturday. I know prom night outfits should be very chic, but "being chic" doesn't mean you can't stick to your own personal style you love the most and let it influence your look.
When I googled prom night stuff I usually got results from very desperate people like "What shell I do? I don't have a prom date??" - well actually I don't have one either, but so what? Be the prettiest, coolest & happiest girl on that day, that's all you have to do when you want the day to be great and unforgettable.

Selfie…
Rocking beach waves at the moment - I really love that wavy hair on me.


Tumblr enchantment…
Those awesome photos seem to show all my emotions, thoughts and wishes at the moment.
(Source: All found on Tumblr - more on my Tumblr page)

1 comment:

  1. Nice update! :) Loving the beach waves on you!

    x Dawn
    www.wickedlypleasant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete