Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Outfit: My way or the highway.




Boho pattern kimono: Forever 21 || Backless dress with lace hem: Forever 21 || Necklace: Urban Outfitters || Boots: Ash

The best news at first: The kimono and the dress weren't more than 30€ together! I really loved Forever 21's latest pre-fall collection, because there were some awesome boho pieces which were clearly Free People inspired, but way cheaper. I actually don't wear that combo of kimono + dress so often, but it's really comfortable, feminine and summer-like. The print of the kimono immediately caught my attention - it looks like those vintage indian fabrics! Its colors are also very vibrant and a bit autumn-like (reminds me of falling, colorful, warm-toned leaves and indian summer).  If I would have to describe the dress, I would probably call it "boho-goth" like. It's a really nice basic and I also could imagine me layering it with a sweater and leather jacket in autumn/winter. It looks a bit like the Jada dresses sold at Brandy Melville but with a crochet hemline, doesn't it? It's a perfect layering piece in general, because you can wear it with any print you like - checks, aztec/tribal patterns, stripes and so on. Simply everything. xx









1 comment: