Friday, September 19, 2014

Outfit: Promises and they still feel all so wasted on myself.



Lace embroidered duster kimono: Forever 21 || Bustier crop top: Free People || Concho Belt: Vintage via eBay || Choker: Regalrose || Velvet skirt: OASAP || Boots: Vagabond

Velvet + lace is definitely a perfect combo for layering in autumn! The outfit is a mixture of grunge, goth and boho in a way and it looks quite "doll-like" and vintage inspired or at least I think so. The lace duster immediately caught my eye when I was browsing through the Forever 21 website, it's the perfect layering piece! You will definitely see it way more often in my fall outfit posts when I'm wearing it under cardigans or flannel shirts! It's very vintage and expensive looking, I'm so in love with F21's current AW collection! I also dig my velvet skirts out again, velvet is the perfect fabric for autumn and winter. I really liked the grey tone with the dark charcoal color of my bustier top I got from Free People a couple of months ago.  Furthermore I found this perfect rose quartz choker necklace on Regalrose, one of my favorite jewelry shops. It's simply beautiful and I think it matches perfectly to the outfit. 
---
Today and tomorrow will probably the last hot days here in Germany, so I will definitely enjoy them as much as I can. I'm going to miss summer and the hot breeze, but I'm also looking forward to those days when the leaves are getting colorful and falling to the ground and halloween is coming. Wish you all an awesome weekend, loves! xx












1 comment: