Sunday, September 14, 2014

Update #8

New in…
My beloved "Gypsy Queen" leather jacket by Spell Designs. I had been waiting for that baby for more than 3 months until it was finally available to order. It's a one of a kind jacket with embroidered vintage fabrics and I know it will be in my life forever. I can't wait to show you the front (which is as beautiful as the back) and its fitting in one of the upcoming outfit posts. Furthermore I got new booties you already know from my post including the purple maxi skirt. Aren't they perfect? Btw: get ready for a "room tour" post including my jewelry and wardrobe next week! :-)




Inspired…
 by some favorites I recently found on Tumblr.com. Check out my Tumblr page to see more of my inspos. 

Watched…
One of my favorite TV series is back on german TV - Under the dome! I really enjoyed the first season,  I love the story and how it thrills me. If you don't know it yet - try one episode, you will love it!

(Picture from screenrant.com)


Listened…
"Bonfire" by Knife Party. All day long, I'm addicted to that song!



Wishlist…
Right now I actually save up some money for a jacket which will be released in October - it's a fringed, white leather jacket and I can't wait to have it hanging in my wardrobe and wear it! It looks just like the one Jimi Hendrix was wearing at Woodstock. It also has that blue beading details!! 




Instagram update & funny facts about me…
(follow my daily life on instagram! @TessaDiamondly)

Everyone has some (also really funny and weird) facts about oneself, here are some about me…
  • I've never been into eating food at restaurants - if I do, I'll love fast food restaurants like KFC or Subway (or food trucks selling Frozen Yoghurts)
  • Sometimes I eat a piece of cake (I like those with yoghurt toppings and with low fat) or other deserts for lunch
  • Because I'm already talking about food habits - I hate drinking water (which would be healthier, I know) instead I go for diet coke or sugar free iced tea. Furthermore I only drink iced coffee which I need/consume daily
  • I usually prefer online shopping. You have plenty of choice and I need to think about buying something before I do it in the end
  • … even though I shop online, it's hard for me to wait until it's delivered. I'm super inpatient.
  • Clothes have to be love at first sight and mustn't get out of my head
  • I'm an early bird. I can hardly sleep more than 6 hours
  • I'm constantly day dreaming 
  • I have no yellow clothes in my wardrobe (I don't like that color much)
  • I love listening to Kerrang! Radio on the internet. They play awesome rock music & make me discover new, catchy songs
  • I have an instagram addiction - I love browsing hashtags and constantly updating my feed

No comments:

Post a Comment