Monday, January 5, 2015

Outfit: All black everything.



Faux fur collar parka coat & Leather look leggings: River Island || Top: Urban Outfitters || Necklace: Vanessa Mooney via Free People || Boots: Vagabond

You all know I don't post many winter outfits, but because it's very cold right now and I want to show you my new winter coat. Here's an outfit I have been wearing quite often lately.  When it comes to loving winter coats there always must be faux fur included to be honest - I simply love it, because it looks amazing, it's soft and keeps you warm. I really liked this parka jacket because it's different to the usual ones. It's made of different fabrics like the faux leather on the arms, faux fur for the collar and partially lining and the body made of wool. Even in winter I'm not a huge fan of denim pants, so I usually wear some leather look leggings, because they're super warm and go with pretty much everything. :-)







2 comments: