Monday, February 9, 2015

Outfit: You just gotta find the ones worth suffering for.


Lace cut-out shoulder dress: Banggood || Necklaces: Urban Outfitters and Vanessa Mooney || Boots: Vagabond

My favorite "little black dress" is this one from now on - isn't it beautiful? I received this gorgeous lace tunic dress with cut-out shoulders from Banggood the other day, it's very similar to the tunic by Jen's Pirate Booty which has been available at Free People. It's made of super soft lace and it's so flowy - if you don't want it to be too tight, size up as I did! It's also very sheer, so I'm wearing a nude colored slip dress underneath. The slip came with one of my crochet dresses by Spell Designs, it was removable and fits perfectly to the black lace. I'm also wearing my two favorite necklaces, one by Vanessa Mooney and my favorite statement collar from Urban Outfitters. I think black clothing should always be combined with silver, it looks so good. Nevertheless I chose my navajo rings and hand piece with turquoise stones in order to have some color in the look. I'm so glad I got those beautiful vintage treasures from my Mum a couple of years ago! 

I hope you all have an awesome new week - I can't wait for spring to finally come!
Love xx











2 comments:

  1. The colour of that slip under the dress is so similar to your skin colour I didn't think you were wearing anything underneath for a minute then :') It is a gorgeous dress though and you look amazing <3

    The Quirky Queer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I ask which size you are wearing? I want to buy one and I like the looser fit too, but I dong want it to be *too* loose! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete