Monday, May 11, 2015

Outfit: Die Romantic.


Fringed kimono: Style Moi || Lace-up shorts: Style Moi || Fringed floral bustier top & Necklace:  H&M || Boots: Vagabond

Most of my outfits usually got some fringing, but this time it's definitely A LOT fringing haha (my motto is 'there is never too much fringe' you know..). It's a very romantic and feminine combination. I got these cute lace-up shorts and midi kimono cover up from Style Moi which look stunning together! The kimono's fringing is p.e.r.f.e.c.t. especially when it's flowing in the wind! I also bought this gorgeous bustier top and my new favorite necklace when I was shopping at H&M one week ago. I think the bustier top matches perfectly the fringing and color of my kimono, it also adds some color to the look. H&M killed it with the new summer collection, they have some really edgy and beautiful boho items in their stores! Furthermore H&M isn't expensive at all, so my wallet is happy, too.  I even placed an online order last Thursday again, because I couldn't find two jackets I set my heart on in my local stores - can't wait for my package to arrive ;-D 

Have an awesome week, friends! 
Kisses x












1 comment: