Friday, August 7, 2015

Outfit: Peace Out.


Crochet off shoulder top: New Dress || Bell bottoms: Boohoo || Necklaces: Dixi ; Forever 21 || Bracelets ; Rings: Vintage 

Friday again, it's almost scary how time flies. Here's an outfit with my new bell bottoms which aren't just freakin' cool looking, they were also a real bargain! I got them in two another prints which I'm going to show you in some upcoming outfit posts. The weather's been very hot, so I still prefer wearing my shorts or short skirts, but those bell bottoms are simply perfect for fall or colder summer days. Boohoo's bell bottoms are definitely suitable for the colder days, because the fabrics are quite thick and warm. Obviously more trouser-like! The outfit is still very summery, though. I love this gorgeous white crop top with crochet hemlines together with the psychedelic purple/red printed bells. The whole combo is very 70s inspired with some western influences like my navajo jewelry or the concho belt. This would have been that kind of outfit I would have worn if I had attended Woodstock in 1969! Sometimes I think I was born in the wrong century and country haha. :-)
Flares or bell bottoms have become pretty popular this season because of that whole 70s trend in stores, I always love those printed ones or denim flares in dark or grey washes. 
I've still been searching for the perfect pair of ripped (not too much, though!) denim flares in a medium blue or grey wash. 
I know the length can be annoying sometimes especially when you're not super tall, but that's nothing a pair of good high heels can fix. 

Kisses. xx 












1 comment: