Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Outfit: It comes in waves, I close my eyes. Hold my breath and let it bury me.


Fringe jacket: Banggood || Paisley shirt: Romwe || Studded western belt: Topshop || Bandits shorts: One Teaspoon (via ASOS) || Platform boots: Vagabond 

For this Wednesday I have a 70s inspired rocker look I really love. I received this gorgeous leather jacket and the paisley shirt almost at the same time and I immediately loved the idea to wear both together. The jacket is definitely a statement piece and its very well made for its price. To me the cognac brown shade in combination with the blue paisley vintage print couldn't look better. The whole look is definitely very me and includes all my favorite details. 

Love x













3 comments:

  1. Deine beiden letzten Outfits, das mit dem gehäkelten Maxirock und das mit dem Maxikleid, waren echt Klasse. Dieses Outfit zeigt aber wieder mal, Looks mit Shorts sind genau Dein Ding. Keine anderen Outfits stehen Dir so gut wie diese! Dieses in dunklen Farben gehaltene Outfit mit der Betonung auf Schwarz, welches durch das Braun der Jacke gekonnt aufgelockert wird ist wirklich echt Spitze und irgendwie auch schon klassisch Tessa-Style! Super:)
    LG Ina

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are always stunningly beautiful, as well as stylish and chic.
    I love your style.......... as I've told you before, I wear tights and shorts often...... and rompers and sheer tights.... and now I'm wearing sheer tights like you with my shorts..... I love it
    I don't care what people say (I'm a guy)........ I love how YOU look, and I want to look the same.
    Jayme your ballet and fashion loving GUY fan from the USA

    ReplyDelete