Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Outfit: If you can survive disappointment, then nothing can beat you.


"Annabelle" jacket: Jen's Pirate Booty || Lace insert crochet top & buttoned shorts: Romwe || Gypsy Rocker Boots: Spell Designs || Squash Blossom necklace: Etsy

the most beautiful white kimono you can imagine is this one! This stunning piece was love at first sight and when it became available on a spanish website in the EU (it's sold out now unfortunately) I had to order it. It got the perfect crochet details, a flowy and very soft cheesecloth cotton fabric and gorgeous bell sleeves which are always my favorite style. Somehow I always kinda feel like Jack Sparrow while wearing it, it really looks a bit like a pirate jacket or blouse to me haha. I love wearing it with crochet tops and grey denim as I did here.  Furthermore lots of southwestern inspired accessories like my navajo rings, squash blossom necklace and studded western boots couldn't be missed of course. :-) 

Love x











1 comment:

  1. Ein hübsches Outfit im klassischen Tessa-Style:)
    LG Ina

    ReplyDelete